- Get 51% off of 1,2, or 3 RMT Massages at Paul Christopher Massage Therapy!
- The Sports Massage, a special form of massage that is typically used before, during and after athletic events
- Relaxation massage (sometimes referred to as Swedish massage) is usually a full body massage with medium to light pressure, focusing on increasing relaxation and decreasing stress using gentle and long strokes
- Therapeutic Massage, of which the main goals are to decrease pain and stiffness and increase injury repair and joint range of motion.
- Massage treatments can help with headaches, jaw tightness, whiplash, neck and back stiffness, nerve conditions, and carpel tunnel syndrome.
- Expires on January 31, 2015
- Max 1 per person, you may buy 1 for a friend
- Extended medical receipts can be provided by RMT upon request
- 24 hour cancellation policy or coupon is forfeited
- Appointment required
- Only valid for option purchased
- Maximum 1 redemption per person
- Universal Fine Print
There are tremendous benefits to be achieved through regular massage therapy treatments from a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT). Whether you are seeking stress reduction and relaxation, or relief from muscle tension or chronic pain, a therapeutic massage treatment can enhance your overall sense of emotional and physical well-being as well as your quality of life. This is where Paul Christopher can help.
Paul graduated from Okanagan Valley College of Massage Therapy (Vernon, BC) and has been providing treatments to a wide variety of clients since becoming a registered massage therapist in 1997. With experience in sports massages, deep tissue and therapeutic massages, relaxation massages and more, his clinic should be the first stop for anyone looking for a rejuvenating massage experience in Victoria.Buy Now